Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday 29 May 2011

Dream Valley 8 Stamp Something

Over at Dream Valley our challenge this time is to ‘stamp something’. 

That's it! No digital images allowed and anything you make must have some sort of hand stamping on it! As usual you can make enter anything into our challenges from cards to ATC's, Scrap page layouts to altered items! As long as your item has stamp and ink!

We have 2 sponsors this time for you all!!

Firstly with a £10 voucher

and secondly with a choice of a stamp

image

This challenge was perfect timing for me because I had just received the gorgeous Art Deco Bride/Flapper stamp from Crafts and Me after keep missing it every time it was in stock, so I was eager to stamp her up.

DV #08 Stamp Something WM

I was originally going to colour her in with promarkers, but fancied a softer approach so got my prismas out. Her hat feather’s were made by feathering small strokes of a turquoise shade with whispers pens as they come with a fabulously fine point nib as well as a brush tip. I have added glamour dust to the front part of her hat, and the roses on it, and also to her dress and arm decoration, and finally the rim of the mat, which I first edged with DI.

The BPs are from various Bearly Mine sets and I tried to match the colours of the rose paper in her dress. The ribbon was white ribbon which I dragged the DI ink over, feathers were from my stash, as were the roses and the diecuts are Marianne dies. The peel offs were chosen to match the pink areas.

I’m entering this into the following challenges:-

2 Sisters Challenge – Anything Goes

Bearly Mine Challenges – Die Cuts and Lace

CES Challenges – Embossing – My die cuts are embossed and inked over

Crafting For All Seasons – Anything Goes

Crafts 4 Eternity – Alter Something – My lacey ribbon has been altered by changing it’s colour to a soft blue

Creative Craft World – Use 3 or more flowers

Delicious Doodles – Lovely Lace

The Emerald Faerie Garden – Anything Goes

Paper Sundaes – Vintage or Shabby Chic – My image is vintage

Papercrafting Journey – Anything Goes

PaperPlay Challenges – Blossoms and Blooms

Scrappy Frogs – Happy Birthday

The Outlawz POM Challenge – Anything Goes

The Paper Shelter – Anything Goes

Truly Scrumptious – Anything Goes

Butterfly 2 Signature Lin

17 comments:

  1. OMGOSH WOW, what a beautiful card you have made, I love the softness of the feathers amongst your beautiful flowers!! Thanks so much for playing along in this week's fabby challenge at Paper Play - I hope we see you again next week:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine and TPS ……..

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, beautiful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely creation hun!
    Thanks for playing in the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Lin!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Lin this card is just gorgeous! I think I am heading straight to the shop as I want her....lol
    Good Luck with the challenges
    Hugs Kobie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's absolutely beautiful, Lin. Your colouring is superb. I can see why you were desperate to get hold of the stamp, it'll be great for any occasion.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really stunning card. Love your colours and your wonderful image. Thanks for playing with us over at the TPS Challenges and Bearly MIne Challenges as well this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, love the papers and wow what brilliant colouring.
    Jack xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lin stunning card as always love these images thanks for joining us at PCJ this time speak soon
    Hugs
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's gorgeous, Lin, that stamp is fab and love the way you decorated the card. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful !
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our, '3 or more flowers' challenge.

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the statement at the top of your blog! And your card is divine, beautiful colors and lovely coloring. Thanks for joining in this week at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, very elegant! Love the image and the addition of the feather is perfect. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty card, love the feathers! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails