Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday 27 April 2011

CCM Spotlight Bottle Caps

Over on the beautiful new Spotlight blog for Crafty Cardmakers we are challenging you to use bottle tops on your creations.

The challenge was set by Paula and here’s what she had to say about it

‘I'd love you to use Bottle caps either metal ones (new or used) or plastic ones - and remember, you don't have to make a card, you can make anything you like incorporating the bottle caps....anything from jewellery, card embellishments,fridge magnets or like me, a key ring.’

We have a prize for the winner of a set of Hero Arts stamps LL997 called Tiny Greetings image

I have to confess to having had lots of ideas none of which came to fruition. I was using real beer bottle caps and no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t flatten them! I think it says more about me than the caps, lol, not enough welly in my hammer hand.

So in the end I plumped for something different.

CCM Spot BottleCapsWM

I made a scrap LO of my lovely Poppy with a few pictures of her sleeping. The papers and embellishments (which I printed and then cut out) are all from Nitwits. The caps, which formed the title, were filled with some lovely K&Co epoxy stickers that had the perfect sentiment for the page.

Please pop on over to the Spotlight blog and have a look at my teamies’ clever designs, and I am sure you will find something there to inspire you.

Butterfly 2 Signature Lin

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! A great way to use those bottletops too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like the way youve incorporated the bottle tops on to the LO. Thank you for joining me on my first challenge - really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wowzer this is soooo cute! and how cute is your little woofer! The bottle tops look fab! Awesome challenge, completely out of the comfort zone there :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely photos of Poppy, Lin and I love the way you've used the bottle caps on the LO. I have a box full of them but never think of using them. You have inspired me now.
    It's a gorgeous LO.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous oh those pics are so cute
    gill x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely photos - and what a fab layout! I really like what you did with the bottle caps, we often have a lot of them lying about, but they usually go in the bin!!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab layout - love it! Such cute piccies! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. what fab pics of your little cuties and a fab way to use the bottle caps

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is brilliant. What a great way to remember when she was sooooo cute. All you need her to do now is bite the edge of the page, ha ha ha!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww.....what a fabulous project!
    Such cute pics and a really great layout!
    Hugs
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails