Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Sheena Sneaky Peek Number 1

So here I am a day and a dollar late as usual.

Following up from last week. Ems is covered in bruises poor love, but is back at work. The Police never got back to her so we are both thinking that these so and sos are likely to be getting away with it! Beggers belief, but there you go.

To the business in hand ….

Sneaky peek number 1.

SHEENA 21.11.10 Pub Black

This is a pub! No never!!!! Well I might have made such a bad job of it, you would be thinking it was the Co-op! I thought this was so ironic bearing in mind recent events. However, I love this stamp and it will certainly be suitable for all sorts of things but especially for the men in our lives.

I stamped this onto watercolour card with black soot DI and dragged some of the ink out to colour it.

I pounced (gotta love that term) around the outside with pumice stone DI, using a shaving brush, errrr I mean an ink duster! Seriously folks, a shaving brush works just as well and the pound shop is the place to be looking for them. I also pounced the background paper because the pattern was too white, so I pumice stoned that as well to tone in with the image.

The image is mounted onto lush glitter card and a the whole thing was layered onto black card. I added a few gardenias, which I also pounced and a sentiment…….. I just love the sentiment!

I have to apologise for the picture here, but these Winter nights come around so quickly I ran out of light for photographing my samples and even though I have an excellent daylight lamp it still is never as good as natural light and produces a bit of glare. I had the devil’s own job getting this one to not be blurred.

So don’t forget (although I am sure you have already been there) to check out Sheena’s blogVicky’s blog and our brand new teamie Gill’s blog. We should all be showing a card a day until Sunday when we will get the pleasure of seeing the lovely Sheena on Create and Craft TV. I do hope she remembers to take her hat!!!!!

I have a fasting blood test in the morning and I am already starving. ‘Tis psychological, tell someone that they are not allowed to eat after 8pm and all of a sudden that’s all they can think about. After I get back I shall be posting another pic and sharing some news which I have been keeping to myself for a week now. Mostly cos I haven’t had the time to do a post on it, lol.

Just before I go, here is what my craft room looked like half way through this afternoon, so you can guess what my first task will be tomorrow can’t you! Yep, putting my feet up with a cuppa and a bickie, oh dear food again.

Mess (1) Mess (2) Mess (3) Mess (4) Mess (5)

Butterfly 2 Signature Lin

4 comments:

  1. Oh Lin, this is not fair!!! You wicked ladies are putting temptation in my way all the time! Seriously, this is gorgeous as are your cards.
    Beth. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Lin, really nice. Have to say your craft room looks as tidy as mine!

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!! god forbid you ever see my craft room at the moment, i have four desks and several units and nothing, including the floor is empty, i cannot move and your craft room is spotless compared to mine, so glad you cannot see it hahahahaha

    vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorg card Lin as it is stunning in black and nice craft room pics - i have decanted to the dining room as i cany move in my craft room - its gonna be a new year project to get it sorted out

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails